Hi there, you can learn about me, read some essays, or check out some of my technical projects.
- Craigdiddy, a web-based, free, craigslist automatic searcher. Unique among the free services to also offer twitter direct messages (with can sometimes be sent as text messages).
- An alkaline battery charger using a AVR microcontroller, currently being prototyped with an Arduino board.
- An open source C++ library for simulating MIMO baseband signals under standard assumptions. Very fast run time.
- Zipdiddy, A cheap flight blog network focusing on major North American cities.
- (pdf) Reduced complexity decoding for multiple antenna wireless communications. This is the final copy of my master's thesis.
- Important Web Startup Concepts. These are the concepts I try to keep in mind when trying to come up with starup ideas.
- How old computers are good.
- Independant AA Battery Capacity Comparison. This hasn't been flushed out yet, to come.
- Record to MP3 Conversion. How to get songs off vinyl records to mp3 files.
- Why disk space still matters. My explanation of why you should still be careful of how much disk space you consume.
- Save $4000 on College. By simply scanning text-books you can save a ton of money and have a lighter backpack.
I also have a blog of technical problems I run into in my day to day work with explanations for how to solve them. Hopefully by posting them I can help someone else having the same problem.